If it were you...

could you tell someone their baby is ugly? i don't know if i could...but that's me! but could any of you tell someone that their child (baby) is ugly...or could you handle it if someone called your baby ugly? my mom told me a long time ago that when i was a baby, people told her i was ugly...ugly w/a big head...blah blah blah...but my sister (who is 16years older than me and took me with her just about everywhere she could) begs to differ!

HappyHmsklNapps

Asked by HappyHmsklNapps at 11:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in

• No way. There are things you just don't say out loud to someone and that is one of them.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 11:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Have i thought it.. yeh sure. I mean face it not all babys are cute. would i say it? HELL NO! I know I would be sitting in a prision cell doing 25 to life if someone said that to me and i believe you should treat others the way u want to be treated. That is a horrible thing to say to someone even if it is true because to a parent their baby is the most beautfiul child in the while world.
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 11:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No, I could never tell someone that their baby or child is ugly. I rarely ever think that a baby or a child is not cute. I am one of those women that think all children are adorable in one way or another.
    mimioester

Answer by mimioester at 1:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Goes back to what my Mother told me,, If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all! Some things are better lefted unsaid!
    mom2lilangels

Answer by mom2lilangels at 8:34 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• No i would never tell a mother her baby is ugly.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• no maybe to somebody else but never to the babys parent.. thats just mean even if they do have an ugly child
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 1:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I don't think I could ever tell someone their baby is ugly!
    AromaMia

Answer by AromaMia at 8:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I would never say it to anyone just because it is rude! But some people just dont have a filter on what they say I would feel so Hurt if someone told me my children were ugly everyone is Beautiful in their own way some people may not think so but i believe everyone was born this way for a reason you might be/have an ugly child but who knows you or that baby might grow up to be a supermodel or maxims hot 100 you never know plus karma what you say/do will always come back to you!
    Jaz763

Answer by Jaz763 at 8:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• No I couldn't BUT, there ARE some ugly babies out there.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:49 AM on Jul. 17, 2011

• no I am not that mean and wouldn't want to offend the mother or hurt her feelings
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2011

Next question in
WYR listen to....

Next question overall
Question about scholarships....