Problems with hormones...my hubbie isnt happy adult content

after i had my two wonderful babies my hormones got so screwed up.I dont even wanna think about the (S) word.im so touchy and i feel so bad for him because he doesnt understand.....does anyone have any fabulous tips on how i can get back on the love horse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• How old are they? If they are under a year old, I'm going to guess it's got nothing to do with hormones, more likely exhaustion!!
    And by the way, SEX is not a dirty word. We are all adults and parents here, so that means we've done it at least once!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Go get a blood panel done including your thyroid levels (TSH, Free T4 and Free T3 levels) to make sure everything is ok.
    Exhaustion is also a good reason. Also be sure to take time for yourself so you can have some YOU time. That way you can relax and also reconnect with the person you were before you fell into the Mommy role and mindset. I know that is what I have to do.. Otherwise, NOTHING happens around our house AT ALL...
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 3:38 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I'm in the same position OP. It sucks. He is frustrated about not getting it and I'm frustrated with him for not understanding. And he is not good at all about helping me with our son. I NEVER have me time.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Kids are exhausting!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:59 PM on Jul. 14, 2011