I think we should be able to move!

This was a nice neighborhood when we moved in! What HAPPENED?! Over the last few months it has gone to sh**! Now there are like 8 cops in our apartment parking lot looking for our neighbor who just aided a fugitive in escaping prison..... helicopters have been out there for 2 hours. LOUD! ..... What happened to my nice, quiet neighborhood!? I think we should be able to move out of our lease contract bc I just don't feel safe here anymore! What do you all think? Should someone be able to get out of their lease contract if there are multiple reasons to believe they are not safe?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 11:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• well if you dont feel safe that would be good enough reason for me to get the hell out of there. good luck and stay safe
    Liveatmo

Answer by Liveatmo at 11:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• legally , no.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• you have to check the landlord-tenant ordinance for your city/state. good luck! i do understand!
    HappyHmsklNapps

Answer by HappyHmsklNapps at 1:46 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• They should be evicted immediately! You shouldn't have to move!! Talk with your landlord about it!! He should make them leave!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Morally, yes you should. Legally, you can't. Good luck mama!!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 9:51 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• how much longer do you have on your lease?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:53 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• It would be nice if the landlord was morally moved to do so, wouldn't it? I'm sorry you're in such a terrible spot right now. Maybe after this episode, it will quiet down? I hope so! Good luck, and keep your doors and windows locked!
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:16 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I would want to move too!
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I know we legally cant...just think we SHOULD be able to. LOL. Blah..... *locks doors*.... *grabs blunt object* .... *sleeps with eyes open*
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2011