Hubby sits over my shoulder when i am at the computer

seeing who i am typing to or what i might be playing. it is super annoying. when i asked why he does it , he said because he is jealous because his laptop and main computer broke. this is my only outlet i have to the outside world except for drs appointments. makes me think he is afraid i will run off with someone on the net pfft. anyone else go through something like this?

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• Hi WildCats husband. While you are reading this, you should know that you are pissing off your wife and make her resent you. Step back and give her some room or you will drive her to do something that you may not like...locking the door with you on the other side.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I look over my husbands shoulder sometimes and he looks over mine. It doesn't bother me a bit! I like him near me :) But if it bothers you why don't you tell him that you just need a little space?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• LoL Jademom! That letter gave me a laugh! If he doesn't do this on a regular basis, then I wouldn't worry about it. Some guys (like mine) are digitally dependent. When their toys and gadgets break or aren't available, they go crazy. I can understand why he is drawn to your laptop. I suspect he wants to take it over and use but maybe you two should just go shopping for a new laptop for him or get his computers repaired. Maybe distract him with Xbox or Playstation games? Give him something to do. Find something for him to fix or pop on his favorite movie. Or if you want to repel him. Open up a few gay pic sites or whatever you know he doesn't like and ask him if he wants you to go to any particular site. It should make your message clear.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Wow I would ask him if he trusts you and if not why counseling time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• yeah i went threw that and i left his ass behind and struggling to put a life together for my ds and i. it will either even out or it will get worse!

Liveatmo

Answer by Liveatmo at 11:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Hey Hubby- You're CREATING trust issues in your marriage that don't need to be there! Way to go!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2011