Trying to get pregnant always miss my ovulation day adult content

I have taken the test after my period they don't work

taquisha

Asked by taquisha at 11:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• How are you tracking your ovulation? Start charting so you know when you are about to ovulate.
    Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler is a great book on the subject.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I am big on natural family planning. Concieved my first too taht way.. well actually all of them but theird timei was trying not too lol...Ok first you need to make sure how many days long your cycle is. I used the calendar method cuz i was trying NOT to concieve thinking that my cyle was 28 days but it was only 25 and so i was off by 2 days and dun dun dun baby #3 otw.... so if you are off one or two days on the lenght of your cycle that will throw off your ovulation schedule. there are free online ovulation calcuators u can use taht go back 3 months. Thats how i figure out i was off but it was too late lol... also check your BBT (basil body temp) when it goes up you are ovulating also i know it sounds groos but check your cervical mucus that will tell you if you are ovulating.
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• When I check my cervical mucus how. Will I know
    taquisha

Comment by taquisha (original poster) at 11:53 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• YOu can check it anytime. Its kinda gross but you gotta stick ur finger up there. when it is shtercy like egg white that is ovulation this video should explain it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szk6ntndvys
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• First basal body temp will tell you IF you have ovulated...by the time it peaks, it's too late but you will confirm that you ovulated.
    Cervical position, the higher and more open it is, the more fertile you are
    Mucous, the stretchier, the more fertile you are.
    Get the book. It will go into much more detail than we can on here and it will explain how to chart your temp with examples.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Try to use this ovulation calendar tool http://www.ovulationcalendarsoftware.com/ to trace your cycle and find the date of ovulation.

aromatikas

Answer by aromatikas at 12:51 PM on Jul. 22, 2011