What about etsy?

I was thinking about selling on etsy, is it possible to make a good amount of money on that site? I know it depends on what im selling, but if I market things good, is it possible?? Im just looking to make extra money on the side for bills...

Eveshalloween

Asked by Eveshalloween at 11:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I sell on etsy. It depends how devoted you are and what you sell. I sell children accessories and it's pretty tough competition. I make most money on alchemy part of the site where people ask for specific things then u quote the a price and if you win you get to make it. Also you need to re lust items or at least one to five items at ten cents a day to draw traffic. You should Aldo build outside clientele traffic to your site. Make coupons use Facebook etc. That is how I make my money and I learned that from other sellers.
    MommysTired127

Answer by MommysTired127 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• thanks a bunch!
    Eveshalloween

Comment by Eveshalloween (original poster) at 12:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Good luck on your sales!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Good luck! I've always wanted to list some items, but I'm afraid I wouldn't profit on mine either.
    xxbyamomentx

Answer by xxbyamomentx at 4:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2011