Are you in an open marriage?

How's it working out, or not?

*Only answer if you are or have been in an open relationship or have an interest to, if not then skip over the question* Thanks.

*And no bashing!*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not married but I would never be in an open marriage. When you get married you make a commitment to that one person. If you wanted the freedom to sleep around you shouldn't have gotten married.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Hell no!! I don't share.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 11:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Well after the last answer I had to clear my head,lol... That was confusing to say the least. Open marriages are a complete contradiction. Why would someone "marry" someone to then cheat on them? It doesn't make sense to me... So No, I wouldn't. In the real world though I don't give a rats patooty what anyone does, this is just my opinion on it.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:07 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• WTF is an open marriage? Talk about an oxymoron...
    Anonymous

• Doesn't sound like something I would be interested in.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• no. never have- never will. too many diseases out there among many other reasons. i will keep pandoras box closed.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:58 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• No my marriage is closed lol
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Why would someone "marry" someone to then cheat on them?
    -------

But it's NOT cheating. Not everyone thinks that sex and marriage need to be connected. My Marriage is based on love and respect. Sex is just sex. It's just physical pleasure. If physical pleasure is cheating then things like a day at the spa would be tragic...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I wish! I was in an open relationship prior to this one, and it was a wonderful experience. If he hadn't been a dick in other areas it may have worked out... With this one my DH is very prudish and after 7 years with me and me alone still won't have sex with the lights on, let alone with another person... I on the other hand would love for him to find someone who was more his style sexually, and would love to find someone more my style as well. My husband is the perfect husband, accept that I prefer dominant women and he's the romantic type and a man...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:02 AM on Jul. 14, 2011