How Can you tell?

How can you tell if your LO is having headaches? My DS is almost 2 and is a really go getter, he is non stop playing from the time he wakes in the morning til the time he finally goes to sleep at night time. But the past couple of weeks he will sit down hold his head and cry for hours. it makes me so sad, I took him to the ER once and they said he might have diabetes, so we got the test and no he doesnt. I am just stuck i dont know what to do other than love on him. Migraines run in my family, i dont know one person in my family that doesnt get them.. but how can you tell with a DS who barely talks? someone please help

cassncalise05

Asked by cassncalise05 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you tried giving him tylenol or ibuprofen, putting a cool cloth on his head, pushing fluids, a dark room, things like that, when he does that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I gave hime tylenol and put him in my room (which is darkest room) i always push fluid because where i live is soooo super hot. havent tried cool cloth yet, i will have to try that thank you
    cassncalise05

Comment by cassncalise05 (original poster) at 1:03 AM on Jul. 14, 2011