To all that answered and gave great advice...i am at a loss as to how i am to go about finding out if he is playing both sides with his ex. I have thoughts on texting her and straight up asking but affraid she will just cal him and B***** him out. Any advice?

what to do about dealing with the ex wife that likes to send sexual text to boyfriend and cant take when you stand up for youself? also my boyfreind and i now having the three kids over for the past four months, we are trying to get our foothold, but she keeps making things very diificult by calling and texting all hours of the night. I love these kids and this man, but i am wondering if this will ever stop!

mars1233

Asked by mars1233 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• i'd like to give you advice, but before i do...are you prepared to leave him?
    Anonymous

• She is his ex wife for a reason. Text her and tell her to stop and put your foot down with him. There's no need for her to be texting & calling unless it's about the kids. There is no way a sexual text is acceptable from an ex wife and he should be letting her know that. Sounds like someone is enjoying the attention or doesn't have the balls to get her to stop. Sorry! i hope things work out!!
    3earthangels

Answer by 3earthangels at 9:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Sorry I would have to tell him either she's the ex or not! If you want me to stay you need to be commited to me not still to her. The past is the past and I want to be in your future but not with her being in it this way! How would he feel if you had a ex who was texting you sexy messages??
    mom2lilangels

Answer by mom2lilangels at 10:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i posted the answer in your other question where you are asking the same thing
    Anonymous

• Will it ever stop? Yes, I'm sure it will. Have your SO stop texting back or call her up yourself. If he doesn't stop then he is obviously enjoying the texting back & forth with her & you need to leave this man who is having an emotional affair.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2008