just wondering if this is normal

i just had a baby 4 weeks ago and i already want another one i know i have to wait a year and im not planning on having one till my son is 5 but is it normal to already want another one???

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yup.. i ended up pregnant with number 2 when my daughter was 7 months.. didnt mean for it to happen but didnt try to stop it. i missed my belly and the feeling of having her kick i think thats y i wanted another one
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes. It is very very normal. Personally I didnt go through that, but right after having my first son, my friends who just had babies wanted to another one too. Some women love the feeling of being pregnant or having a newborn baby (I couldnt stand being pregnant though!). Just know that it is normal, but take it from someone who had her children 13 months apart, DONT! It will be so much more enjoyable if you take it one baby in diapers at a time!
    MrsKrissyS

Answer by MrsKrissyS at 10:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008