JUST WONDERING IF ITS NORMAL

i just had a baby 4 weeks ago and i already want another one i know i have to wait a year and im not planning on having one till my son is 5 but is it normal to already want another one???

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• oh yeah big time, but dont worry, you'll come off your hormones and go thru several sleepless nights, and wonder why you got into this gig, lol you'll think so many things under the hormones.. sometimes they arent pleasant thoughts.. sometimes still, i dream someone is taking my son, then i dream i want a dozen kids, .. its common..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 9:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol i answered it the 1st time ya put it up
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I wanted one a couple of days later, as soon as the pain started to wear off. It's completely normal, and although the feeling never completely went away for me, it started to vanish a little after a couple of months. Now I will always have that nagging in my heart for another one, but to be honest I'm not sure I want another. Congrats by the way!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• it's normal for you, yes, why not. some doctors say wait a year...but, my doc said it's safe after 6 months (i had a c-section too) well, I'm pregnant now...found out when my daughter was 9 months old. i'm doing great...actually better than the first pregnancy...congrats on your brand new baby!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• that was me!!! and that desire never went away and nine months later i'm still begging my hubby to knock me up again =D lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO PUT IT THATS WHY ITS IN PREGNANCY AND BABIES
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I think it is. I wanted another one about this time. Now, one day I want another one right now and the next day I'm like "I couldn't imagine having another right now" I think I'll try to wait just a bit longer because when I think of my son not being able to have all the attention, it makes me sad.
    Anonymous

• I got my tubes tied after my third one and never wanted a baby more. I think it was just because I couldn't have one anymore and you know what they say about wanting something you can't have!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yeah I think it is normal. After i had my son i wanted to get pregnant when i got home. You might just miss your belly!!! I know i miss mines and son is now four months old. But i don't want another one. He's to spoiled!!!! But choose what's best fits you!! Good Luck!!!
    Moneshia

Answer by Moneshia at 10:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Totally normal. I think I missed having a belly! It's a wonderful feeling to know you're carrying someone inside you and helping them grow along the way. I thought I looked cute in maternity clothes and also missed the attention, sort of. (At least that's what my husband says). They say you should wait at least 6 months-1 year (the longer the better so your body can recover, but it really depends on who you talk to). Do what's best for you and your family. Good luck!
    angelayang

Answer by angelayang at 11:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008