• In the Spotlight:

PLEASE HELP! Me and my boyfriend were broke up....

okay me and my boyfriend were broke up and i had sex with another guy ... okay my last period was nov 6 and my periods are about every 26 days ....i had sex with another guy on nov 22 and i was suppose to get my period nov 30..... i had sex with my boyfriend that i am back with now earlyer that week.... do you think that the guy that i had sex with when me and my boyfriend were broke up could be the father????? I found out I was prego dec 8th .... please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• y do u woman insist on asking this question.. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO U HAD SEX WITH 1ST OR WHAT DATE> IT CAN BE EITHER OR IF U HAD SEX WITH BOTH OF THEM B4 UR MISSED PERIOD U NEED A DNA TEST
    Anonymous

• SAD situation you're in. Sorry...but, wait until the baby is born to get a DNA test with the two guys.
    Anonymous

• Looks like a DNA test will need to be done! So, sad for the baby.
    Anonymous

• SWEETIE DONT STRESS URSELF OUT JUST GET A DNA AND IF UR BOYFRIEND ISNT THE DADDY JUST SIT HIM DOWN AND TALK 2 HIM BOUT IT BUT I WISH U THE BEST.
    MISSMOMMIE508

Answer by MISSMOMMIE508 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• when you have an ultrasound they can pretty much tell you about what day you got pregnant on, or at least tell you exactly how far along you are, so if they say your 4 wks and 2 days just subtract 2 wks from that and you can kinda figure it out, mine told me how far along i was when i was pregnant and it was exactly when we conceived... it was the only day possible he he! but neat that it was so accurate =) good luck to you!!
    Anonymous

• I think you need to tell both of them. And make sure they know they may or may not be the father. That way either one isnt blind sided when they find out it is or isnt theirs.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• DNA is the best way..
    VMHarris

Answer by VMHarris at 9:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Ultrasounds aren't 100% accurate in predicting conception date. You do not have much time in between those two guys. To do what is fair for the men and most importantly the baby you need to get a DNA test
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 9:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• You usually ovulate 14 days before your period starts...so you would have been ovulating around the 16th. Those dates are way too close to guess or assume though. You will need a DNA test. If you don't plan on being honest with your boyfriend, you can do a home DNA test with the other guy...similar to a home HIV test...you do the swabs, mail them in and use the code on your box to call and get the results from your set of swabs. It is only about $30 and it is the same process as a court DNA test. I have a friend that did this, but she was open with both parties.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• It can be either or you honastly probably had both of thier little swimmers in you at once and sperm can live for days inside sooooo the only way to tell is a DNA test!! Iv never been in your situaton myself iv always known who my babies daddies were cause they were the only ones i was sleeping with but my ex husband is going through a deal with a ex girlfriend that its like between 5-7 guys as a possiblity.... ewwww i cant even imagian!! Anyway sounds like a messy situation and hope you get it resolved!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008