husbands dad

i dont really know where to post this at : my husband has never meet his dad and ever since i became preg. im 35 weeks thats all he talks about i know his dads name i was woundering is there any way i can find him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• do you know the city he lives in? if you did you can do a look on yellowpages.com or dexknows.com and look under residential with the city and see if he pops up. check your treasury dept online and see if you can find any names under his name who own homes then you would have an address and you can mail him.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• There are some inexpensive databases online you can use with someones name. The only problem is if you don't know anything else about them you will get several people who also have that name that you will have to sift through.
    I would just do an internet search like how do I find persons name? and see what you come up with.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2008