• In the Spotlight:

Grr Baby Grr

Do you ever feel like you want sex more than your SO? Or does is seem that way...Ever since my hormones got back to normal, my sex drive is back up (maybe even more than it was before I was pregnant), and I want it ALL THE TIME. I initiate more than he does, well pretty much most of the time. What's the deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• you know ever since i have had my baby latly omg i want it all the time lol hormones
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• my husband wishes i had your problem if you think it's a problem.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have always been that way!! I think its 'cause im a scorpio, cant find a guy to keep up with me!!!
    ormom1977

Answer by ormom1977 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My sex drive has been pretty dead lately too, and usually its not I thought it was because I just had a baby seven months ago. Hmmm is every lady different? yeah I guess.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• omg I'm the same way. I almost never wanted sex before I got pregnant. When I got pregnant, I wanted it more. Now that our baby is born, I want it ALL THE TIME just like you. lol I thought I was weird, even posted a question to ask if others had a sex drive after having a baby cuz I kept hearing women saying they had no sex drive after that.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Some men get weirded out by seeing you give birth...... I would just ask him y.... or maybe your just a nympho LOL
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'm the exact same way... LOL
    I had to grad a hold of my self and hormones after I had my son and even now and he's older! I had a boyfriend who was the same and it was an extreme strain on our relationship! Most guys would have called him lucky... I had to keep it moving! Thus.... meeting the father of my son!
    Life is funny LMAO
    Candee1913

Answer by Candee1913 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have always wanted it more than my H. Lately though he has been wanting it more than usual.. just not more than me...lol. He works nights so i is hard for him to have the energy...
    tigrangl

Answer by tigrangl at 4:36 AM on Dec. 18, 2008