anyone ever wonder

why some girls just get prego so there man will stay with them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• CAUSE THEY SCARE THE MAN THAT LOVE GO LEAVE THEM BUT ONLY IF THEY KNOW A BABY DONT KEEP A MAN.
    MISSMOMMIE508

Answer by MISSMOMMIE508 at 9:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yes i do wonder.. if they dont care about u, usually that means they dont give a crap about the baby either. then again i know a chick that got preg to keep a man and then her and my sisters dumbass decided to see who could get pregnant 1st. so she had baby number 2 with him. anyway my point he actually stayed with her. he use to party and didnt care about the kids took him a while about 5 yrs but now he is workin and stayin around and raising the kids
    Anonymous

• what the hell r u tryin to say missmommie?? that didnt make sense... did u mean bc they are scared the man they love is going to leave them?..but only if they knew a baby doesnt keep a man?
    Anonymous

• Someone accused me of this once. I was young when I got pregnant with my first kid and I was using condoms, but managed to get pregnant anyway. I told this story at the place I was working at the time one day and a lady there said "whatever you did it to keep your man that is the lamest excuse I have ever heard a woman use." She had three kids by a man she was fighting with for child support. Who got prego to keep there man? Things that make you go hmmmmm.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Well I grew up in the burbs and I was unaware of this until I met my DH...but apparently there is this whole other world in lower income places where the women actually have as many babies as they can in order to get child support. The more different fathers...the more money you make. NOW BEFORE YOU GET YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD...I HAPPEN TO LIVE IN A VERY LOW INCOME NEIGHBORHOOD CURENTLY...SO I HAVE SEEN THIS FIRST HAND AND KNOW WOMEN ON A PERSONAL LEVEL WHO HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THIS. NOTE I DID NOT SAY ALL LOW INCOME WOMEN..JUST SOME...I had no idea this ever went on.  Now excuse my way of thinking but if this is what you are about...I would troll in wealthier ponds to get more child support.

Anonymous

• if this is true,i'm wondering why they think its feasible to keep a man who doesn't want to stay. i mean, look around at all the fatherless homes...some have children from multiple fathers...didn't make any of those men stay.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• no i know why they do it it's just that it doesn't work that way. short sighted.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2008