Help! Please.

So my daughter never cries, sleeps all night (12-13 hrs)...

Last week we were on vacation in Maine. She did well, and slept all night, but we drove back during the day, so she slept the whole time almost, just waking to eat/diaper change... That night she slept okay, woke a few times, but I expected that... Ever since then (we got back Friday night), every night she has been up all night just about. Two nights ago I found that putting her in her carseat made her go right to sleep. That made me think that she had an ear infection (elevation provided relief)... Well we went to doc, and she doesn't.
Cont. below...

LovinMyMikayla

Asked by LovinMyMikayla at 9:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Cont...
    Tonight she has been screaming since 7:15pm. She never has done this before. The doc thoroughly checked her out yesterday, but I think something is wrong. Should I grow a pair and just let her cry? It doesn't even really help when I go in and comfort her. Should I take her to the ER?... no fever, no sign of anything, except the crying.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• How old is she? She is probably just confused with night and day because of the car ride when she slept all day. You have to find a way to get her back on schedule. I wouldn't just let her cry if she is just confused. I would comfort her the best I could. GL!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Shes 7 months... and I have been going in every little while and comforting her, but like I said it doesnt realy do much.
    She just stopped for about 5 minutes but she started again.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Thats how's my 4 month old baby boy is. Everytime he gets's in his carseat he goes stright to sleep. We could be going on a walk or even to the store and he do that. I got scared the first couple of time but then i just thought its his comfort zone and it is. We can be up watching t.v and put him in there and he would go stright to sleep. Maybe it's your baby!!!
    Moneshia

Answer by Moneshia at 10:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008