• In the Spotlight:

HELP

I AM FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT MY BABY MOVE SOMTIME HOW CAN I MAKE HER MOVE MORE??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Just time. She is still very small and regular everyday movement wont start till around 25-28 weeks. Hang in there, soon you will have a time where she will move all the time and wont stop.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• just wait. gradually you will be able to feel more movement. most women on their first pregnancy begin to feel fetal movement around 20-22 weeks. at four months i wouldnt feel to worried. I completely understand how you feel though, feeling your baby move is the most invigorating thing ever... i couldn't get enough of it!! Good Luck! i'm sure soon enough you'd wish he/she wouldn't kick so much =D lol!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 9:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Drink something cold and sweet like juice or even when i had my 4d ultrasound at 17wks they told me to drink a mountain dew it has caffeine in it. Lay on your back and just play with your tummy. When you start feeling movement go lay down enjoy it while it lasts its soooo precious.
    Anonymous

• I was told by my dr that caffeine isn't strong enough to make your baby move. Try kool-aid or juice and lay on your side. That'll help. BUT what happens sometimes is that your placenta wall is in the front and that is like having a cushion there which prevents you from feeling her that much. I didn't feel our baby move that much until I was 30 weeks along because of where the wall was for me :) I was so sad because I couldn't feel her as much as I wanted to but now that i feel her like crazy, I love it and it was worth the wait :)
    MamaKeetz

Answer by MamaKeetz at 11:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• The baby IS moving plenty, but she's not taking up enough room in your uterus yet for you to feel most of it!! Just give it time, and let her grow, and in no time, she'll be keeping you up at night and wedging her foot in your ribs
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2008