Being a single mom of 2 children is hard for me to date. Is their any men that would share thier life with a mom of 2?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm sure there are but I don't think you will find them on this website LMAO this is CafeMOM. a site for mothers.
    Anonymous

• go to plentyoffish.com

It's a great dating website, it's FREE, and there are lots of local men for you to meet :)

God luck!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes, but you need to look in good places. Church is definately a great beginning. Otherwise, stay out of the bars, as these guys are not looking for moms, certainly not with two kids. Also, don't forget the grocery stores... you can look for the men with kids in their carts roaming aimlessly around the stores.... Don't laugh, it happens!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I was a single mom for years. I never looked for a man because I felt like u do. But it happens. Fate. He was brought into my life by a friend n we have lived together since the day we met. We are now married with a lo of out own. It happens. Just wait and see
    aeemom

Answer by aeemom at 10:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Sure, my (ex) was one, but he wasn't the best that is why he is my ex, there are good men out there, you just have to sort through the rotten ones. As pp said Church is a great place to start looking.
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• There are! My best friend is a single dad, and he's dated a lot of women with kids. I say get out there and do the things you love to do, and then you'll meet a man who also loves to do the things you do. And do stuff that your kids love to do - whether that's ice skating, or rollerblading, or swimming lessons at the Y. Take a class that interests you. If you focus on your own interests, you'll meet the right person when you least expect it.
    devante9901

Answer by devante9901 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• don't think of yourself as flawed cause you have two kids, think of it like whoever dates you will be so LUCKY cause you have two great kids already.
    almostfamous77

Answer by almostfamous77 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes!! I know without a doubt in my mind that there is a man out there who will accept you and YOUR CHILDREN! Don't be hasty lol I'm a single mother of just one but the anticipation is just like yours! I talk to plenty of guys since my sons been born but I'm grateful they aren't around anymore because the less time I spend on the wrong ones the closer I'm getting to the right one! I don't know if your spiritual or not but PRAYER hasn't failed me yet!
    Candee1913

Answer by Candee1913 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• my husband married into an insta family. i have 3 him 0. he is a great guy though.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Absolutely yes! Love has no boundries & there is someone out there for you.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 11:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008