Anyone ever had a Period or bleeding while prego????

Anyone ever have a period while prego?? and how was it?? Was it normal like your period, or just spots, and did it come around the same time as your period?? I'm bleeding a few days later than my normal period and lighter, can decifer if its from the beginning of m/c or just implantation bleeding???I have had 3 m/c like 3 years ago and can't really remember what happened. I even had periods while preg b4, but i can't remember every detail.. Thanks for the help.

VMHarris

Asked by VMHarris at 9:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Light bleeding & spotting is fairly common: implantation bleeding, bleeding from intercourse or internal medical exams because everything is so much more sensitive... things like that. Some people even continue to have light periods throughout their pregnancy.

Heavy bleeding (like a period), cramping, and/or spotting for more than a day, though, warrants a dr's checking.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008