Pain on my side that feels like i slept the wrong way/ Mood issues

I have this pain on my right said that is half way up my side and down a little past my hips it feels like i slept the wrong way is that weird?? Is it normal to break out in tears and start crying for no reason of be really grouchy when someone talks to you?? IM 19 weeks and i was crying today because for someone reason i have this weird act that im not having a baby that it is gone or something i dont know what to do. I have a doctors appointment on Friday maybe they will help cheer me up

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sounds like ligment pain...Your starting to really grow..in about 3 wks youll get out of bed and ask yourself how the HE** did i get so big...or when did this happen...
    All i can say is do some streaches mama.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Or the baby could be on a nerve i had that exact same pain and he was on my nerve and it just gets worse trust me!!! Stretch and try a different sleeping position. Also for the grumpiness, I was a total B*T*C* with my daughter they had to put me on Zoloft with my daughter I was about to literally lose my mind.... hun talk to your doctor about something... just dot make any wrong moves.......lol
    Anonymous

• Perfectly normal all of it. I had dreams that I left my baby at the hospital when i was first prego. I also thought (once the thought of my name being on another humans birth certificate) I"m not having a baby I can aford new clothes so I'm not gonna do it. It's a hormone thing. I spent my entire pregnacy sleeping on the couch cause I didn't want to be touched. My Hubby thought I hated him.
    Shep04

Answer by Shep04 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I had the exact same pain and I had a kidney infection. They rushed me to my hospital by ambulance and kept me in the hospital for 3 days. If the pain went away, then it probably was just a ligament like the other answer said. But when you have a pain like that, you should call your dr immediately. Not trying to scare you but my doctors said it was serious and I had to get on IV antibiotics and have to take an antibiotic every day by mouth for the rest of pregnancy (which at the time was 3 months)! Good luck! Hope it was just a ligament pain
    MamaKeetz

Answer by MamaKeetz at 11:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I forgot to add the emotional part of your question. Since the moment I found out I was pregnant, I had the worse feelings in the world. Anything from worrying about the baby not making it to having the baby then it not making it. I would dream that i'd forget my baby places or that I'd hate her. But I am going to be 40 weeks pregnant on Monday. I am completely healthy and so is the baby. I still have terrible thoughts but I have support from my hubby stating that everything will be ok. And the bad thoughts will never end, just means you'll be a good mom <3 Means you care!!!!
    MamaKeetz

Answer by MamaKeetz at 11:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2008