About Mozilla Firefox???

I just installed mozilla firefox. When I went to type in cafemom.com it opened directly into my homepage, whithout me signing in? Is this normal and when I hit logout, it isn't logging out. How am I suppose to sign out of my page, I don't want it left open, makes me think anyone here could get into my account. Please if anyone knows, can you help me.

Pablah

Asked by Pablah at 10:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in About CafeMom

• on normal explorior?Sp which i got it dont sign me out either. I autully like this. I think there i a button you can press that says keep me logged in with in 30 days.
    something like that.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I use Firefox and it logs me out when I click logout. If I forget to click it and just close Firefox, when I come back it still has me logged in and brings me straight to my homepage
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 10:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008