How many of you SO's get manicures and or pedicures?

My fiance works for the power company as a lineman and his hands are in huge rubber gloves all day, they cramp up really bad so when I go get my nails done weekly, he sits next to me and gets a maicure, it makes his hands loosen up a bit. In the summer we both get pedicures.

happyathomemum

Asked by happyathomemum at 10:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• my dh does it his self. bought all the cremes and all.
    But when i go after christmas. he wants to go.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 10:30 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i keep trying to talk my hubby into going with me... he would LOVE it... eventually i'll break him down...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My dad gets manicures every once in awhile :oD I think it's hella cool when a man gets them, it shows he's comfortable in his manhood hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Awesome ladies!!!! I love a man who is comfortable with himself!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 10:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have tried and tried but he won't go for it. It's women's stuff, apparently.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol...mine would NEVER go with me...and I would NEVER want him to because he would just sit there and bitch about how wasteful and expensive it is...lol. I will say that he has some SOFT feet for a man. He works long days in work boots on his feet all day and lord knows he wont touch a bottle of lotion let alone actually take care of his feet, but they're as smooth and soft as a baby's bottom. I teach and then at night I tutor college classes online...so my work is nowhere near as physically demanding as his and my feet are a hot ass mess! So not fair!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008