this crazy lady outside my dd school!

Ok so today when i picked up my kids from school,this crazy lady came up to me and said that I hit her car a couple of weeks ago! I was like WTF! when? where? I kept asking her to show me where in my car was there a sign that i had hit her car??? she did not answer my question and just continued to scream at me stating that she was gonna call the insurance and the police and that she had taken a picture of my car and she was going to get my license suspended! I have never seen this lady before and she scared me and my kids. I dont know what to do! I called my insurance company and told them what had happened and they said that if the police calls me to give them my insurance information and that they would handle it. But Im scared! I dont know why this lady would accuse me of this and I dont know what she can do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• If I were you, I would let someone at the school know. If this person has no business being at the school, especially at dismissal, they might be able to make sure she is not allowed on the property. I am sure the principal would want to make sure all of his/her students are safe and it sounds like this lady is not.
    afdavis27

Answer by afdavis27 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• She can't do anything without proof so I wouldn't stress on it, she probably is crazy and if she confronts you again call the police.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Wow! That is nuts! I guess let her try...of course she shouldn't have acted nuts on you in front of your kids or anything. And how the hell does a picture of your car prove anything? Maybe you parked next to her after someone hit her? Hell, maybe she's just snapping pictures! NUTS!!!!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Maybe it didn't work with the last person she tried that on and she really wants someone else (not her) to pay her car repairs. Since your car doesn't have damage, she thinks you can afford to fix her car! Sounds like you pegged her right though as a crazy lady.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• this poor lady probally has althzimiers or something and should not be allowed outside without supervision
    i wouldn't worry too much about her calling the police or insurance, but i would inform the school, and if there is a nursing home nearby, check with them as well
    if she has some form of dementia, she could do a lot more damage to both herself and other people than just scaring young kids (which is bad enough by itself)
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I would def. let the school know. She could be running a scam.........it is christmas time and she could be trying to sucker someone into getting some money. Also, I'd call the police and inform them of this lady.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'm thinking either scam, crazy, or more than likely..both.
    Report her to the school, the police, and do not have any other exchanges with her.
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 11:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'm thinking either she just wants some money and you were her target or either someone in a vehicle like yours might have did this. But do you honestly think in the midst of this she is going to grab her camera and take a picture of someone hitting her car? No
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2008