Twilight???

Has anyone read Twilight? I just finished the last one and loved it

lisab7982

Asked by lisab7982 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Entertainment

• I read all 4 in less than 2 weeks right before the movie came out.

LOVED the books. movie was so-so.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I started reading Twilight back in February. I discovered it before the whole "Twilight phenomenon" started. I'd never heard of the books or anything until I picked it up at Wal-Mart (lmao). Of course I got HOOKED. I've read all four books (Twilight twice) and I've seen the movie.

I'm excited about New Moon, even if I despise the director =oD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I had a friend convince me to read them and I read all 4 in less than 2 weeks. I was obsessed. I just went to see the movie this past Saturday. Not nearly as good as the book, but it was alright.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yeah I agree...the movie was terrible to me but my husband loved it. He has not read the books.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 11:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I started the first book Sunday night and was done with it by Monday night. I started the second one and am almost done with it. I will probably be finished with it today and ready to start the third one. Crazy!!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:22 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Im on New Moon now..
    Loved Twilight!

Go Team Edward
    m0m2twoboys

Answer by m0m2twoboys at 10:48 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i love the first book..havent read the second yet...havent had time and cant find it! its like all sold out everywhere i go (sux) havent even seen the movie yet..i heard it was pretty good but idk yet..prolly wait till it comes out to dvd!
    mom2samanthaR

Answer by mom2samanthaR at 1:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I thought they were cute books, but I think that, in some ways, they are dangerous for younger girls. I mean, it's cute when your boyfriend breaks in and watches you sleep in a book. IRL we call it stalking and it is grounds for arrest.
    The movie, in my opinion, was a travesty. Bella's redeeming quality in the books that kept you from thinking she was a weak willed pushover was completely missing in the movie.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 4:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2008

• I read them all. I loved them. I did not care for the movie.

Go Team Jacob!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:27 PM on Dec. 24, 2008