Travel while pregnant

If im doing adoption and I travel three weeks before im due to the state im having the baby is that enough time??? Or do i need to make earlier arrangement??? I will still ask a doc but i knwo if you are travling and dont wana have the baby there its not wise but what if tahts your labor destination???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It depends on your mode of transportation. Some airlines won't allow a woman past a certain time, unless she has a doc's note that it's okay. I'm slightly confused on one thing - are you a birthmom, going to the a-parents state to give birth? Anyhoo, that was off-subject, I just ask because I too am a birthmom. If you're traveling by car, you just have to make sure you stop often to stretch. *shrugs* I know I'm not much help, but I never really traveled in my pregnancies.
    Anonymous

• it depends where u are from. my insurance wont let me travel out of the city i live in after 34 weeks without my drs permission. i moved at 33 weeks to a different state (1500 miles) and my new obgyn doesnt let his patients travel after 29 weeks....also, i had my daughter 3 weeks early in one heck of a hurry so i would be there no later then 36 weeks. at most. for driving, u need to stop every hour and walk around for 15 mins. my doctor kept telling me that over and over because sitting too long causes blood clots and is bad bad bad
    CAarmywife

Answer by CAarmywife at 11:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2008