implantation bleeding

how soon after intercourse coul implantation bleeding occur? sorry if this subject is tmi

longing2beamoth

Asked by longing2beamoth at 10:54 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Implantation occurs when the egg implants, not so much following sex. Also, not everyone experiences it. So if it doesn't happen then don't assume you aren't pregnant. You still maybe.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Ususually it's 7-10 days past ovulation that the egg implants, so implantation bleeding would be somewhere in those days.
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 12:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• When I got pregnant with my first son, I thought I was starting my period. I never really thought anything else about it. I found out about 4 or 5 weeks later I was pregnant. I found out b/c I was tired all the time, and could not keep my eyes open. As soon as I got the +, I started feeling sick. I never put two and two together until I looked back and realized later on in the pregnancy that I had implantation bleeding and it was on the day I was to begin my period. It was light brown with a twinge of pink that lasted about 2 days. Then it quit. I thought it was odd, but I never really persued anything as I didn't really think I could be pregnant.
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 2:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2008