What motivates you to workout?

Just curious if theirs any reasons espeically with your health.

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 1:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I think about being around for my family and preventing illness. Besides that it just makes me feel good and like the way my clothes fit:-)

I'm a Blogger :-)

Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 11:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• My jiggly tummy motivates me lol I'm still working on it from having a baby 6 months ago.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• well 1 i was told when i was in 8th grade that i would get diabetes if i didnt, and after3 long years i reached my goal weight, and then of course go pregnant. lol. so while i'm not at risk for diabetes anymore i still worry that i will become at risk or worse get it and i love my sweats too much to become a diabetic. also there is this guy i like and i want to get into shape so i feel better about myself because men love confident women and i wont be confident until i feel like i look good.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 2:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I wanted to be a good role model for my kids (especially my daughter) but now that I've lost a lot of weight, there's not much to my motivation. I know I'll feel great if I do workout, and I'll feel bad if I don't. Even when I don't feel like going...I know that later on, I'll regret not going yet I never regret going!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 7:52 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• It's part of my social time and my me time.
    It makes it so I don't feel so bad for sitting on my butt the rest of the day.
    To lose weight and then later to maintain my weight.
    For my health.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:55 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• A friend of mine says, "fear". Fear of becoming overweight.
    For me, I know I will be so mad at myself for the rest of the day if I don't do it. So to prevent my negative feelings, I just get up and go to the gym without giving it too much thought. If I think about it too much, then I will find a reason to stay in bed! I tell myself, "when the alarm goes off, I will go to the gym. The End.".
    8oclockcoffee

Answer by 8oclockcoffee at 8:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• skinny people
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 3:22 PM on Jul. 15, 2011

• I swear exercise just puts me in a better mood and my body feels better. i also sleep better. :) Also I take Herbalife mealshakes and supplements to get to a healthier weight. I feel way better than I ever have. I incorporated more Herbalife products into my diet and the better I felt. I was so hooked on soda and the aloe concentrate with mango helped me diminish that craving/need somehow whereas I was just taking it just to soothe my stomach. If you're interested feel free to browse the online shop: www.shopherbalife.com/bestthingsforlife
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 11:15 PM on Jul. 15, 2011