How to making going out, easier with 15 mon old? Cries everytime,

I have three other girls who like to go and have fun.Although when i take out the baby she throws tantrums.

armymom423

Asked by armymom423 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would need a little more information to go on. I'd say in general, there is something about going out that is uncomfortable for the 15 month old. Is she too cold, too hot? Is it usually around her naptime? Is she typically an easy going 15 mo. old at home? What usually sets off the tantrum when you are out? Do you prepare her beforehand, letting her know you'll be going out? There are many reasons why she could be unhappy. If you can figure out what is making her uncomfortable, hopefully you'll be able to make her more comfortable when going out and she can enjoy outings with the family.
    usa29

Answer by usa29 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I know every kid is very different but with my son its all about distraction, distraction, distracion when we go out. I let him sit where he can people watch, bring crayons, books, toys, cherrios, ANYTHING!
    alexsmom713

Answer by alexsmom713 at 12:00 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Always have snacks, go after a nap, and don''t hold her or use the stroller too much. Those things work for me. He loves it when I let him walk and hold his hand.
    Renee21

Answer by Renee21 at 6:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2008