What would make your Christmas extra special this year?

sweetsmo

Asked by sweetsmo at 11:28 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• seeing my kids' reactions on Christmas morning to the GIANT pile of stuff they are getting :)

I can't wait!

we already did a small Christmas exchange with family that were visiting and it was the cutest thing in the world when my son opened his Kota the Triceratops the inlaws gave him. The box is bigger than he is and he ripped off the paper on the side, saw the photo of the the kid riding the triceratops and started clapping and screaming and jumping up and down to the point he fell over backwards. LOL

I can't wait to see more of that Christmas morning!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 11:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• for my son to be home from the hospital for Christmas is the best thing that i am wanting this year.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• To even have Christmas at all would be nice. It is my babies first Christmas and my man lost his job and we can't buy him anything not even a tree and we're living at my dad's house which really just all in all sucks. We need a miracle........
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I wish I could get a picture of my little girl. She was adopted by people who said I could have any type of contact I wanted, but once the papers were signed, they told me only 3 pictures a year and no visits. A picture of her would make my holiday. But I know they won't. I just wish it were January already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• were spending the next week in Arkansas to visit my inlaws. the 1st half is in the mountains at this lodge, the 2nd half is at my FILs house. anyway i just want to be able to get there & back safely. no icey roads, no jackass drivers, etc. also, i cant wait to see the look on my MILs face when she finally gets to see my DD in person again. she hasnt seen her since her birth 6 months ago.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• having my cable back on so that we could watch all of the wonderful shows on this time of year. I'll miss the yearly 24 hours of Ralphie and the Red Rider bb gun. And the Chinese turkey/

granmaw56

Answer by granmaw56 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• to have my mortgage paid off..that'd make the next 20 xmases!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 1:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• To be home.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 1:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• to win the lotto..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Exactly like FlutterFae, i spent a bomb on my children this year and i think they will enjoy every sigle part of the day, espically with they new brother turning 4mo on christmas eve :D

And i would love for my husband to close the deal on the new house we want, i want to move in straight after christmas :D
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 8:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2008