Emergency Help

I have this weird feeling that the baby died and it just wont pass its self. I dont know whats wrong with me i don't feel pregnant and im 19 weeks i don't know what is wrong with me. I can't stop thinking about it and keep crying, also i had this weird thing happen to me yesterday and the day before my stomach would sqeeze tight and then realease it feels like im suckingin but im not HELP ME PLEASE im so scared right now im in tears

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 11:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go to the e.r. NOW!!!!
    Anonymous

• ok you need to pick the phone up and call your ob doctor or just go in to the ER
    soldierswife11

Answer by soldierswife11 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• If you are truly that scared then go to the emergancy room and have an emergancy ultrasound done. Or at least go have them let you hear it's heart beat. Don't worry it will be ok. Keep us informed whenever you find anything out.
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 11:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I m so sorry you feel that way. have you called your doctor? when was the last time you were seen? some women dont feel the baby move by 19 weeks so it is hard still to have the relization of the pregnancy. once you go to the doctors and see that the baby is fine you will soon find comfort in those first flutters and kicks. they will come hon. as for now call your doctor, you may be suffering from pregnancy anxiety. your hormones are all messed up when you are pregnant.
    wyattsmom281

Answer by wyattsmom281 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• A doctor's visit can tell you whether the baby is allright. ... The squeeze-tight feeling sounds like a description of what is called Braxton-Hicks contractions. This is when the uterus contracts & gets hard - it's doing a sort of flexing to gain strength for the time of labor. It's an interesting feeling, isn't it? And you can feel really pleased that your womb is flexing its muscles so as to be stronger for the big day. Sort this out and feel happy again - the mother's happy peacefulness is very important for the baby. Get to a doctor for a checkup, or a midwife can help you and give you advice. Go to midwife.org or just google "find a midwife" to get the phone number of some near you. Midwives are very expert and are eager to help mothers, so you could phone one and get her help.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 11:57 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Thanks everyone for the support and answers. The reason i can't go in is because every since i found out i was pregnant like oficial was 14 weeks pregnant The reason iwas in so many times is becaise i always thought the baby died or something was always wrong with it because they never were. Everyone says i need to just relax and take a deep breath i will be okay. The reasons i was in the emergency didn't have to do with the baby i jsut wanted to hear the heart beat but i still do get scared ot much. JUst pray for me and help me get through this. To answer everyons questions i have my OBY appoint Friday
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Don't they have like those monitors for hearing the heartbeat at the store?? they might be pricy but probably the beat thing for u
    Anonymous