Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you turn in an inappropriate member

Answer Question

Asked by tyesonsmom14 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in About CafeMom

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • If it is an answer that is inappropriate, there is a link under each answer saying "report this answer"...other than that I am really not sure. Maybe just try the contact CafeMom link at the bottom of the page.

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

  • Hi tyesonsmom14,

    To report inappropriate activity or any concerns you might have, send us an email using the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

    > The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

    Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.