My yourdays calender says i was fertile the 9-14 this month, what are my chances of getting a BFP in the morning, or should i wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• OP: My last period was Nov.29
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• If you were fertile the 9-14 of this month, I highly doubt that you would get a positive test, you would not even be a week pregnant yet. Wait a couple weeks, see if you miss your period, THEN test. No sense in wasting your money on the test just to take it WAY too early.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• your chances of a BFP only 3 days after your last fertile day, assuming you got pregnant that day are ZERO you should wait until you miss your period. I'd say test New Years day if you haven't gotten a period by then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• You'd definitely be wasting a test if you took it tomorrow. I think you might be able to get a faint positive (if you're pregnant) the day after Christmas, but it might be closer to New Year's before you have enough hcg to test positive.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:25 PM on Dec. 18, 2008