whats wrong with some of these women?

i was in a chat room and found these older women like 34 to 43 hittin on teenage boys like 16 and 17. i never felt so sick in my life. it was just a general "state" chat room one even who was 38 admitted to having sex with a 17 yr old....isnt there laws against this stuff? how wrong. i couldnt imagine do anything with some young enough to by my son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• wow, thats awful. I cant imagine ever doing that cause of what the boys would be saying behind your back. ewww... those boys will screw anything that moves... I would not take that as a compliment.
    tigrangl

Answer by tigrangl at 4:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yes, there is a law against under age sex with minors.The law, however, is harsher on men then it is on women who do this.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 12:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• EW.... that is really sad really really sad.
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yes, unfortunately there are people out there that like young stuff compared to them, men & women. My hubby told me when he was 19, he had a 40 year old woman chasing after him for awhile. I've always wondered why people don't stick to people around their own ages. I personally could'nt go after someone that could be my son, in age difference. I think it's kind of perverted. It happens all the time though. YUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Its the generation. I swear. These women call themselves cougars but really they're just sick disgusting old ladies who can't admit that they are getting OLD. So they find little boys who are just young and stupid enough to de-cobweb their areas and give themselves a youth injection. What they don't realize is that they are molesting, raping, and ruining these kids. My husband was raped as a young boy, and he is still messed up about it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• men have been doing this for centuries, why shouldn't women? someone needs to teach those young men how to have great sex and please a lady.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2008