So sad (not really a question).

I am just so sad right now! I was hoping to catch a Space A flight to anywhere close to my family. Turns out the terminal at the base we live at almost NEVER has flights anywhere near my family, and then I even tried to see if I could get one to see my ILs, but nope. None to there either! I am so disappointed, I can't afford a commerical airline ticket, so I was really hoping for a military flight (since it is free). I got my hopes up that there would be a flight to one of the 6 bases close to relatives, but no, no luck at all. Let me also add that the only members of my family to even met my 9 month old daughter are my mom and dad. My sister has only seen pictures and videos that I send her. :( A bit depressed right now. I was really wanting to go home some time this summer, or before I hit my 3rd trimester and can no longer fly.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 5:42 PM on Jul. 14, 2011 in Travel

• Every thing happens for a reason & there is a blessing around every corner. Smile, even though we can't see around corners so to speak, doesn't mean the blessing isn't there.
    Hugs to you & congrats on upcoming baby!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 5:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• *hug*
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• I'm sorry you can't go home yet. I know how much that hurts. I'm close enough to where I'm from that I don't have to fly to get there, but far enough that it costs quite a bit in gas money and right now it's just not possible to go. My sister moved across the country a few months ago and I don't know when I'll see her again.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• hugsI'm so sorry.

SophiEli

Answer by SophiEli at 5:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Even looking for a few months in advance the cheapest is still about $250! Why can't we just live close by?
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 5:51 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• On a brighter note, my slow cooker is making my kitchen smell DELICIOUS!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• so sorry
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 19, 2011