Dreams about dating?

I have not dated anyone in 7 years!! During the day I have NO interest in ever dating again but, at night, I keep dreaming about dating these men I have never seen before. Sometimes we even go all the way and stuff. They all have different looks and they don't remind me of anyone. Of course, I'm totally into it in my dream!

Does that happen to you??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• that sounds like a realy great nite!lol
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I have very vivid dreams. Sometimes they're so great that I'm actually disappointed with my reality the next day (the reality of my relationship w/ DH...). I dream of dating, falling in love, those moments when you look into the other person's eyes and there's just this deep connection and amazing chemistry..... Hmmmm, I feel like going to bed now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• No offense, but sounds like your subconscious is telling you to get out there....and possibly ya need to get laid. :)
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 2:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I knew someone would say that to me LOL. I'm thinking my libido is awake only at nights. I'm like Jill, dissapointed when I wake up...
    Anonymous