How much does your baby move?

I am just curious and want to compare. I am 8 months along and my little girl has been moving almost nonstop for 10 hours now.

Even the doctor said that she moves more than most. Well how do I compare other than asking other mommies?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• at first i was worried cuz my daughter didn't move til i was 5 months prego, but boy did i regret that lol, aftr that it seemed like my daughter NEVER stopped moving, and it was always worse when i was trying to sleep, or right after i ate : )
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 2:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• have to agree with trinity
    my first 5 months i was freaking out none stop because i have gone through a miscarriage and i didn't feel her move much but trust me shes moving quite often these days in fact i think she is guy shy cause it took her up until 2 weeks ago for my hubby to see her move my dad has yet to see or feel her move or kick and I'm 35 weeks now due on the 21st of January so it different for all people so i don't think its to abnormal for her to move that much
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 4:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2008