Has anyone experienced this during pregnancy? The area on the underside of my breasts is red and hot. My Dr. said not to worry about it, but it's been hot outside and I don't really need the extra heat. If anyone has had this problem, what did you do about it?

More details: I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby.

Mrs.E.

Asked by Mrs.E. at 4:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have been having the same problem. I haven't really found a remedy other than trying to keep my bra tucked real good between my breasts and my huge pregnant belly. If I sweat a lot I try to wipe them privately or use a little anti-persperant underneath them to keep them dry. That seems to help with the redness.
    TMegerle

Answer by TMegerle at 5:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• well i had that problem when i was pregnant with my son and the best thing for me to do was taking a nice hot shower. sound funny but when the air is on in the house, you kind of freeze a bit and it really cooled me off. the other thing is to have a cold towel on hand when it gets hot out. hope this helps.
    tigrushome

Answer by tigrushome at 6:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• You can use gold bond powder. It sounds like u have heat rash or maybe even a little bit of yeast. The best thing you can do is keep the area dry as possible.
    april97

Answer by april97 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Buy Sarna Lotion, I have the same problem right now and Sarna takes tha heat out and leaves it feeling cool. You can get it at Wal-Mart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 14, 2008