another C section question lol

During the C section do you really feel anything?

Rohrig

Asked by Rohrig at 4:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Some tugging and pressure, but it's bearable. You don't double over from pain or anything, but you are aware something is happening.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I had 2 c-sections. All I felt was the movement of the doctors doing their thing.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• All 3 of my kids were delivered by csection and you don't feel any pain or anything. Just them tugging and pulling. There were times that it did feel uncomfortable but it definately wasn't unbearable.
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 10:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• only feels like a 2 year old sitting on your belly lol.... no pain just pushing and pulling pressure and movement but no pain
    cherri_bloss

Answer by cherri_bloss at 11:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• With my first, I had already had 2 epidurals. I felt NOTHING! LOL With my second, yep, little pressure, little pulling. That's it!
    minivanmommy

Answer by minivanmommy at 2:17 AM on Jul. 14, 2008