Would you admit this to your doctor? I did!

The majority of my pregnancy I worked out, ate healthy, and tried to stay away from the junk food. I have gained over 50 lbs!

This last month I got depressed over my weight gain, ate tons of chocolate, cut down on my exercise (due to discomfort), and ate much less healthy than I was.... I LOST 10 LBS!!

My doctor was proud of me and asked me how I did it. I told him that I stopped trying to maintain my weight and ate whatever I wanted. I told him about my chocolate binges.

He never replied, he actually looked slightly repulsed.

So would you have told your doctor this?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 1:26 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would...besides...the stress of you watching what you ate all the time is probably what kept you from losing it!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yep. if it worked, let them know! lol. i never excersized or ate very healthy while pregnant. i ate what i craved. lol. i just wouldn't eat too much of it, just enough to satisfy the craving
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yep. I tell my docs everything. My doc said that if I have a craving, indulge it!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• ya i would tell my ob that...they may not like it but oh well. its not like you've been smoking crack your entire pregnancy so they shouldnt get their panites in a bunch.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 1:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Sure. I'd tell on myself. Shock value is priceless...lol
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 2:24 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yes I'd tell. My ob asked if I was having any cravings and I let him know I want everything fried. He laughed at me.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yep. It's funny how our bodies work when we're pregnant!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2008