so??

so i have a son that we named after his grandfather my father in law. well since my husband is also named David i was wondering what a good nickname might be. right now we call him David or little man.

mrssundin

Asked by mrssundin at 1:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• d-man (lol..ok, so i just noticed that kinda sounds like demon...), big d, lil d, d-dog, baby d
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My favorite cousin when I was little was Davey...yes, I'm sure some people sang the Davy Crockett theme to him, but people can pick on ANY name you have, really!

My son is Robert, but we call him Bobby...except we never call him Bobby, it's a million different little nicknames and things.

The most important thing is that you call him something you're comfortable with, but try to choose something that you're not going to have to explain to everyone you meet, you know? It'll get old REAL fast!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• dave, davey, or do what my parents did. my bro & dad have the same name, so my bro goes by his middle name around family.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• D-3? Vid?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2008