leaky breast

Ok, my son is 5 mnths going on 6 and i am still noticing "leaking" from my breast.1. Is this normal2. Should I start pumping again so he can get some breastmilk back in his system3. if you havent realized by now i am a first time mother...so forgive me if my question sounds silly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've heard about these nursing pads that you can salvage the milk from.. I can't remember the name though... sorry!!! I'd definitely pump it!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Is it dripping or just a discharge?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yes, it's normal and yes you can pump if you want.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:01 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• thank you for the answers. i only noticed the leaking because my bras felt a little wet, and my sons father had even noticed a wet spot on my shirt one day
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• do you wear nursing pads? I leak all the time but I use nursing pads (I'd be in trouble at work if I didn't). The best ones are probably lansinoh... my son is almost 6 months...
    cbarlow555

Answer by cbarlow555 at 12:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2008