What is something you lied about as a child/teen or even an adult that you look back on and think. Wow. That was just stupid.

Cheesy lies you've told.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• YES....I lied about going to the UK, but totally got caught.
    I talked my husband into going before we were married by saying how much I always wanted to go there. Of course I got busted when he found out later I'd actually lived there and went to school there...hehe. OOps!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• To my parents that I didn't sneak out...or smoke. They sooooooo knew!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 3:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Not cheesy, but I lied about having been raped. Not to my parents or to authorities, but to friends, when I was a kid. I don't know why, but now that it has actually happened to me, I feel even worse about it.
    On a lighter note, for two years, I had people CONVINCED that Jonathan Brandis was my boyfriend. =))) LOL
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I lied about being trustworthy. I was like...."what...you dont TRUST me"? I said this to my dad who said back to me.."yeah, I trust you...to be 16". He so knew what i was up to....
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:35 AM on Dec. 18, 2008