Can't sleep..

How many of you can't sleep due to relationship problems? Everytime i close my eyes a million things start to go through my head about my SO. (we currently aren't talking due to reasons i don't think i'm completely sure of) I can't sleep, and when I do I dream about him, and to make things worse the dreams are all about us being together, him holding me and telling me we're never gonna let this happen again. last night it was that and then he kissed me.. it woke me up instantly, it felt so real, and haven't been able to sleep since.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• I can't sleep when I get really stressed...and I have been EXTREMELY stressed and over loaded with marital problems lately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It's never been easy for me to get to sleep, but lately it's impossible.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• me too. Just too much on my plate..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• yup... it gets hard to sleep if things aren't right between hubby and I. I work nights, which poses it's own ideas of life. Day sleep is hard enough. I have to keep our communication open and gently solve problems if I am to sleep. I don't have a solution for you, but this is what I do. Hope I helped at least a little.
    Springtadpole2

Answer by Springtadpole2 at 3:07 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I am with you, I can't sleep until the issue is resolved. It made for a lot of sleepless nights early this year. If you can, try to talk to him to tomorrow very calmly. use phrases like I felt, I found, I feel... try to avoid words like always and never. It has really helped us. Hugs hun, I hope it gets better for you.
    tigrangl

Answer by tigrangl at 4:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I found out tonight my hisband cheated.....im pregnant stressed and hurt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2008