Absolutely GROSS DISGUSTING question read at your own risk...

So I had a coloscopy last Wednesday (where they do a biopsy on your cervix due to an abnormal pap smear). The Dr. applied a solution to stop the bleeding and said that my discharge might be like concrete for a few days. Well, for the past week I haven't had any discharge and then tonight all of a sudden I was on the toilet and this thing just fell out of my vagina! It looks like a used wrinkled up condom about 2 inches long and 1 inch wide. But it's not a condom of course it's from my body. Oh, and it's hard! So disgusting!!! Is this discharge from the coloscopy? I'm so freaked out and DISGUSTED!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Health

• Ew. lol. I was going to request one of those. It probally is if I had my guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Oh, It might be the solution that he applied...If it stopped the fluid/blood don't you think it could harden your umm discharge?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• there were going to do one on me but didnt bet i get one soon
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I had my cervix frozen before for an ab-normal PAP and about a week later I had a chunk that almost looked like a shell shaped pasta fall out, I know, SUPER GROSS!!! But If it's similar you should be okay, I was.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• throwing upI'm never eating pasta again.........

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• That seems really odd to me...I've never heard of that happening and I used to stand by on those procedures all the time. I'd put a call in to the doc and ask what it could be. Maybe he used paper or something to stop bleeding...although I've never had any of them leave it in there. Your discharge should have looked like little coffee grounds if anything not something 2 inches by 1 inch. Are you bleeding?
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:37 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• No bleeding, no pain, no nothing...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I'm sure it's nothing to worry about...and unless your doc did them different then the 15 docs I've observed doing them...thats weird. Only other thing I can think of is a dried up clot...but then again it shouldn't be that big. You've got me puzzled. I'm sure what they used on you is something called Monsels and it goes on like peanut butter so maybe you can understand why i'm confused that you would have something come out with those dimensions.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:47 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I had a colposcopy done and my cervix frozen and never had these problems, a little brown discharge and that was it.  I'd call your dr. and ask what they think.

LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:54 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I agree that it's likely the solution he applied and now it's discharged? Kind of like those staples or stitches they use that come out on their own.
    Definitely call your doctor though.
    Jill42721

Answer by Jill42721 at 4:25 AM on Dec. 18, 2008