I am so dang CONFUSED!!!

According to mymonthlycycles.com and my own calculations I am 5 days late and have completely missed my period. I tested yesterday (wednesday) around 3pm and got BFN. Should I test in the morning with FMU or wait longer? I'm so confused!
I also had a little bit of very light pink, almost unnoticable spotting from about 4pm and 10pm. Possible implantation or what??! HELP!

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 2:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ALWAYS test with first morning urine. That's when the hormone is most concentrated. Unless you're VERY far along, testing at another time of day wastes the test.

It's a bit late for implantation spotting, though, if you ovulated when you think you did and are five days late.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:20 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I was 5 days late and took a test in the evening and it was positive but maybe you can wait a couple of days and take another test.
    jessieS

Answer by jessieS at 11:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I tested first thing in the morning and a different time in the afternoon. I was about 4 1/2 or 5 weeks along when I finally got a positive and it came right before my husband got home from work.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 4:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2008