I NEED HELP ANYONE AWAKE

my 6 month old son will not go to sleep it is 1130 and his bed time it 8 his last nap was at 3 so i know he is tired but nothing ive tried works feeding, rocking, singing, cio nothing please help

navywifepam

Asked by navywifepam at 2:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if it gets to the point where your about to pass out just put him in bed with you.
    some nights you have too.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Is he teething?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i tried putting him in bed with me we laid there for an hour he was just kicking and playing not sure if he is teething
    navywifepam

Answer by navywifepam at 2:43 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i would hate to say this.
    my doc said nights liike that give them a lil motron or tylenal it seems to help
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• i was thinking that but was scared
    navywifepam

Answer by navywifepam at 2:45 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• just very lil..maybe if you have a seriange a lil less then the 1st line then try a lil milk to wash it down lay him down in the dark or dim room leave...he should go out soon
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 2:46 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• If I know my son hasn't slept in awhile and I can tell he's tired I make him a bottle and feed it to him in his room in the dark. It usually works. If not then all I can guess is maybe something hurts..Could be teething. If he's crying a lot I would say it would be something hurting and I would check temp and give tylenol or motrin.
    yunglovers143

Answer by yunglovers143 at 2:52 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Can you put him in his car seat and go for a quick drive around the block? Then just bring him inside in the carseat and leave him there???
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• My son was doing that I JUST barely got him to sleep. I gave him some mylicon for his tummy and we got in the bath together and I rubbed his stomach while he kicked and splashed around. He's out cold now! Maybe a warm bath with mommy is what he needs!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• ty all going to try your stuff let you know if not working
    navywifepam

Answer by navywifepam at 3:00 AM on Dec. 18, 2008