what can be done to help a flat booty?

any suggestions, esp as far as fashion, jeans, shorts, skirts, exercise,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• really really tight jeans or you can buy that new but bra they got out a.k.a "brum"
    Jakesmom000

Answer by Jakesmom000 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Lots of squats, they firm and tone. Then again some of it is genetics. I tend to look at all of the woman in my family when I wonder where I got something from.
    Motherhoodiz4me

Answer by Motherhoodiz4me at 5:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• As for clothing...I think Victoria Secret makes a booty boosting jean
    Motherhoodiz4me

Answer by Motherhoodiz4me at 5:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• My cousin (who has a ridiculous booty) suggested raising the treadmill to 8 or above and walking at a medium to fast pace for as long as you can. Long strides, no jogging. It will shape and lift the booty like no one's business. I did it for a month and saw an amazing difference!!!
    Jennifina

Answer by Jennifina at 7:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Yes Victorias Secret has a booty lifting jean, you can look it up online on their site. But according to an article I read about this it says if you have a flat booty wear stretch jeans instead of the one's that don't stretch (which can make it appear really flat and wide), with larger pockets to make the booty appear larger. Wear a belt also, it helps, just tighten it a little more and it will squeeze your butt out a little more.
    Anonymous

• If you feel like doing something simple while atanding or sitting around just clench and tighten your butt muscles together (as if you were squeezing something between them) Do this over and over until you feel the burn of the muscles being worked out. You can do it throughout the day as many times as you lke and it's not a hassle. Also lay on your back knees bent with feet on floor and raise your pelvis up and down. Keep your knees together when doing this, it's really good for the butt and you can def feel it toning it up.
    Anonymous

• I got plenty of booty for the both of us...I'll share my JLO Booty!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 9:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Cendrillion Cheeky Brief at agentprovocateur.comhere's the picture of "the booty bra" lol!
    Anonymous

• http://www.senselingerie.com/c-48-padded-panties.aspx?gclid=CNPct5WrvpQCFSUqagodJnXvTQ
    Anonymous

• Running can help shape the muscles in your butt.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2008