Is Your husband like this?

My husband can be a total a$$ face, not all the time, but he has his moments. For example, While having dinner with his parents, we saw a little bit of the a$$. I was feeding the baby and trying to eat at the same time. When the baby was done eating, I noticed that husband had finished as well. I asked him to clean the baby up, so I could finish my meal. He said no, I'm going to eat more. More, and I hadn't even got to finish What was on my plate. I let it slide. We got home and husband disappears. I put the baby to sleep, and go into the bathroom. Husband had run a bath for me, set up Candles and put a glass of wine next to the tub. So, does your husband make you want to Stab him one minute, and then in the next, melt your heart?

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 3:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh yeah we do that all the time.
    1 min yelling at each other
    next we are making out
    which we all knows lead to the bedroom ;-)
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 3:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• He has his moments, Where he will be a jerk and then leave and come back with something that he saw that I would like
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Yeah my hubby is a total douche bucket sometimes. Then we end up having sex. WHAT THE HELL MAN!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:55 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• sadMine never gets to the "melting heart" part anymore.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I think they can all be that way, where they don't even realize what a twerp they're being, then they sweep you off your feet, all in one fell swoop. How do they do that?? At least they makeup for their bad moments, huh?
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Oh yea. They all can be like that, I'm sure. Been married 13 years and seen things like this. Hubby's are different creatures, aren't they?
    Springtadpole2

Answer by Springtadpole2 at 3:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• It doesn't change when you've been married 31 years either!! He can be sooo sweet one minute and his head is spinning spewing pea soup the next. Isn't testoterone great?? And they say we're bad when we're PMSing!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Bipolar bastards...every last one of them!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2008