Have you ever cried in your sleep?

I know that I have esp when dreaming about my Mom!!

I bring this up because last night my Husband had a dream that I went into labor with our daughter and after it was over, the Dr told him I had maybe 5 hours left to live, he said he woke up and his pillow was soaked from crying in his sleep. Granted it was just a dream I thought it was sweet but it also scares the crap out of me - if anyone can interpret dreams please let me know what you think.

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 3:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh, yes, I have woken up from horribly sad dreams and clearly had been crying, or woke up crying.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:53 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Men have a big fear of losing their wives during childbirth. My husband got really upset when they had to do an emergency c section on me. He thought I was going to die. That dream was just him being scared for you. I have cried plenty of time. I dream about my beagle Tucker all the time. I got him when I was three and he died when I was sixteen. I dream he's with me again and then in the dream I remember he's dead and he disappears... and I lose him all over again. I also cried in my sleep when I dreamed my husband was killed in a natural disaster.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:54 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Thank you for easing that for me Mar, I have extremely weird dreams all the time and a couple times I dreamed that my husband had died I wake up and have to touch him to remind myself its ok he is still here, it's just crazy how the mind works when we relax
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:58 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• This may be TMI but when I was pregnant with my first baby I dreamed I was in the shower and started bleeding everywhere and had a miscarriage. I woke up and told my husband about it and a week or so later I went to my first ultrasound and the baby had no heart beat or movement. It totally shocked me. Dreams can be weird things. I agree with Marylegirl though. My DH had that fear of losing me too when I gave birth to my son.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 4:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Awwww thats really horrible Tiffany I am so sorry
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 5:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• weird thing is he never dreamed it when i was pregnant with our son so who knows
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 5:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• That's sweet of your hubby to admit that to you. Nice to know he loves you that much.

And yes, I have woken up to a wet pillow before.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:18 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Big in my sleep screamer...DH wakes me up all the time saying he feels so bad for me. Most times I don't even remember.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:32 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I have done that. I think its probably just an underlying fear in him. Most people dream about those things that we are afraid of.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2008