Wouldn't it be nice?

Remember when you were in kindergarten and you met people on the first day of school? You just went over to them and said " You wanna be friends?". Wouldn't it be nice of grown ups did that? Be honest, how many times have you seen a person while out and about and thought " Man, are they cool. I wish they were my friend." Why can't grown ups just walk up to people and say " Wanna be friends?"

Rebecca7708

Asked by Rebecca7708 at 4:27 AM on Dec. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• that's a good question... even when kids write little notes to boys saying you like me check yes or no... or even when holding hands was enough to make you whole week... ah the good old days.. it's like ya grow up and lose the ability to just not give a rats ass about waht people think about you,, we should all try to act like we are 5 sometimes,, just for fun...lol
    boyer94

Answer by boyer94 at 4:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I did that with my husband when I first met him. People change when they grow up. Thank God I haven't grown up!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:28 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• bouncingHey Rebecca wanna be my friend? I promise I won't bite or pull your hair.

WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:29 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• What if she likes being bit and having her hair pulled? 0_o
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• As a matter of fact, they are two of my favorite activities! Wink, Wink. Nudge, Nudge.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:33 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• lol* Anon!!!
    do you??
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:34 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• Ehh I dunno. When I was little no one ever or rarely ever wanted to play with me. *shrugs*
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 5:06 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• So true. I remember writing notes asking to be friends with someone. "you wanna be my best friend?"....Then there was a box with yes or no in it for them to check. So funny. Really, if adults would be so openhearted, we would be so much better off. That naivety is so cute.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• I will talk to ANYONE! I guess I never grew up either...but I sure do know some cool people.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2008